Ecofish is excited to be expanding our Construction Environmental Management capabilities with the addition of Senior Construction Environmental Management Specialist and Senior Project Manager, Cory Turkington. Cory was one of the first professionals in Canada to become a Certified Professional in Erosion & Sediment Control (CPESC). With fourteen years of experience working on high profile infrastructure projects throughout British Columbia, Cory brings a highly sought-after skillset to Ecofish, specializing in project management, environmental monitoring, developing environmental management plans, and erosion and sediment control (ESC) planning.
Passionate about environmental management, Cory previously worked on a variety of large infrastructure projects across BC including:
- The $1 billion Pattullo Bridge Replacement Project, as the Environmental Director.
- The contractor’s Environmental Manager on the $400M Centerm Expansion Project;
- A Segment Environmental Manager for the contractor building the $1.7 billion Spread 7 of the Trans Mountain Expansion Project;
- The Assistant Environmental Manager for the contractor building the $1.8 billion Evergreen Line Rapid Transit Project; andAn
- Environmental Coordinator for the contractor building the $2.4 billion Port Mann / Highway 1 Improvement Project.
Throughout his various roles, Cory has become an expert in developing, implementing, and managing detailed environmental management systems and permit acquisition on complex infrastructure projects.
Welcome to the team Cory!